||Hayden Paddon Mititai 2012 - photo Dick Gardner
- Vladivostok to London : June 2013
- Kenya / Tanzania : October 2013
- East African Safari : November 2013
- The Dakar : January 2014
- Santiago – Ushuaia : January 2014
- Silk Road : May 2014
- Shanghai – London Classic Car : May 2014
- Vladivostok – London : July 2014
- Rally Whangarei : May2013
- Targa Tour Rotorua : May 2013
- Rally Finland : August 2013
- Rally Australia : September 2013
- Targa Tour (Main Event) : October 2013
- Rally New Zealand 2014
- Rally Argentina 2014
- Silver Fern 2015
Turing a complex exercise into an unforgettable experience is at the core of Rally Tour’s ethos. Whether it’s a 52 day trans-continental overland epic journey or watching the worlds greatest rally drivers in action, we are an experienced tour operator who has developed long established relationships with clients and suppliers alike. With many repeat clients (see what they say) we have developed itineraries and methods that ensure we maximize value and enjoyment.
Since our inaugural trans-continental journey in 2007 (the Centenary Peking to Paris Classic event) we have listened to our clients and developed additional journeys to whet anyone’s appetite. Given how “time poor” many of us are nowadays, we were asked to come up with some shorter journeys – check out our Dakar, Santiago to Ushuaia or Kenya Tanzania and East African Safari trips.
To discuss any of our itineraries, or if you have any thoughts on what you would constitute an “epic” journey, please contact us and we will be only to please to answer any questions you have.