Rally Austraila 2017
The WRC roadshow will finish the year in Coffs Harbour, November 15th – November 20th.
This year, Rally Tours will not be organising a tour to this event, however, if you are keen to attend the final round, let us know, and we will arrange for you to join with Rally Sport Magazine. They have put together a great package for you to enjoy this WRC spectacular!
“Your rally tour will be personally escorted by one of the RallySport Mag team – we know the rallies, and we know rallying, each of us having been involved in the sport for over 30 years. Our rally guides are committed to giving you the best rally experience – one you’ll talk about for years to come.”
Rally Australia 2016
Calling all our rally enthusiasts …
Rally Tours working in conjunction with Rally Sport Magazine, to bring you the last round of Rally Australia in November 2016. Come and watch the finally for what has been an interesting season.
The event is in Coffs Harbour, November 17th. There is very limited accommodation, as this Rally round has created a lot of hype to attend. So if this is of interest to you, and you would love to come along and be part of this event, you will need to book and pay, by the end of this month (August) to secure your spot.
Here are the details:
- Arrival into Coffs Harbour on the Wednesday 16th November
- Depart Coffs Harbour Monday 21st November
- Cost per person $2150
The Tour Cost Includes
- Return airport transfers from Coffs Harbour airport
- Five night’s twin share hotel room accommodation at Aanuka Beach Resort in a studio hotel room
- Breakfast each day
- Boxed lunches on the 3 rally days
- Tours and transfers specified above, by either scheduled or private coach with driver and Rally Sport Magazine representative
- Exclusive tour activity
- Welcome dinner function on Wednesday evening (drinks at own expense)
- 3 day Rally Super Pass
- Official Rally Sport Magazine tour merchandise
- Priority viewing at Ceremonial Finish and/or Power stage
- Pre-event Shakedown, Rally Show and Ceremonial Start
- Farewell dinner on Sunday evening (drinks at own expense)
The Tour Cost Does Not Include
- Your airfares, meals other than those specified above,
- personal expenses, tips and gratuities, hotel porterage, drinks
- Drinks for Wednesday and Sunday functions.
- Travel Insurance – We strongly recommend that tour participants take out travel insurance to cover you in the event of sickness, lost luggage, cancellation, etc.
Interested? To Book – Contact Deb Soon! (Space very limited) Phone +64272586614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rally Australia – Sebastien Ogier nearly throws his chances away on the first corner of shakedown, but he went on to win Rally Australia and his 3rd WRC championship.
Rally Australia – Coffs Harbour
We had a great group of clients going along with JK. (John Kilpatrick) and it was another great event for spectators and drivers alike.
Rally Sport Magazine hosted us for the weekend, so a big thank you to Carolyn and Peter who put this event together along with a long list of awesome volunteers.
For all of you who did not get to the WRC Rally Australia, see JK’s full tour report here …