Black Sea and the Caucasus 2020 Tour
This is an absolutely new adventure from Overland Journeys. The tour will start in Moscow the capital of Russia. You will see how huge, modern and beautiful this city is. Then we drive south to the shores of the Black Sea. It is a holiday destination for many people. After driving across a new 19 km bridge which was built over 2 years period, we will visit Crimea peninsula, the territory that came back to Russia not long ago. But this is only beginning and we are going to visit very beautiful mountain countries Georgia and Armenia. People are very hospitable there and wine is superb. After spending time in these spectacular regions we drive back to Astrakhan and Volgograd from where you can take a flight to Moscow and then home.
Please note that the price is per person in New Zealand dollars.
Map of the main stops during the tour
Start date and origin: 11 April 2020, Moscow, Russia
Finish date and destination: 10 May 2020, Moscow, Russia
Duration: 30 days
Email us to start a booking process. Check out our photos above for inspiration. Read what our guests have said about their previous journeys.
- Services of a tour leader
- Using one of our Toyota Land Cruisers
- Vehicle insurance
- Daily Accommodation with breakfast
- Lunches and evening meals as stated on the final itinerary
- Tours and excursions as per final itinerary
- Supply of 2-way hand-held radios for each vehicle
- Personal Travel Insurances (compulsory)
- Evening Meals and lunches other than those mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Personal spending such as drinks, souvenirs and sightseeing excursions
- Gratuities and tips to tour guides, porters and hotel staff
- Fuel, road tolls and traffic fines
- Return flights to Moscow and Volgograd-Moscow