Black Sea and the Caucasus 2020 Tour
This is an absolutely new adventure from Overland Journeys. The tour will start in Moscow the capital of Russia. You will see how huge, modern and beautiful this city is. From there you will drive south to the shores of the Black Sea. A new 19-kilometre bridge will then carry you to the Crimea peninsula, a territory that recently came back to Russia. Crimea is a very popular place for a holiday destination. From this point you will make a move to the Caucasus Mountains and visit several southernmost Russian cities. But that was only beginning, and you are going to visit two beautiful mountain countries Georgia and Armenia, known for their local hospitality and superb wine. After indulging in all these spectacular regions have to offer, you will drive back to Astrakhan and on to Volgograd where you can catch a flight to Moscow and then home.
Please note that the price is per person in New Zealand dollars.
Map of the main stops during the tour
Start date and origin: 11 April 2020, Moscow, Russia
Finish date and destination: 10 May 2020, Moscow, Russia
Duration: 30 days
Email us to start a booking process. Check out our photos above for inspiration. Read what our guests have said about their previous journeys.
- Services of a tour leader
- Using one of our Toyota Land Cruisers
- Vehicle insurance
- Daily Accommodation with breakfast
- Lunches and evening meals as stated on the final itinerary
- Tours and excursions as per final itinerary
- Supply of 2-way hand-held radios for each vehicle
- Personal Travel Insurances (compulsory)
- Evening Meals and lunches other than those mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Personal spending such as drinks, souvenirs and sightseeing excursions
- Gratuities and tips to tour guides, porters and hotel staff
- Fuel, road tolls and traffic fines
- Return flights to Moscow and Volgograd-Moscow