Central Asia and the Pamirs is the most interesting part of our great Silk Road Tour. Thus, it will be a great adventure for those who don’t have enough time to cover the whole Silk Road Tour but wants to see the wonders of this part of the world.
Cities of Central Asia were used by merchants who stopped on their way from China to Europe. They traded goods and brought new knowledge. Currently, Central Asia is a lively region with a diverse population.
Experience one of the epic drives of the world and the Silk Road – the Pamir Highway – gateway to the lands of legends Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
Please note that the price is per person in United States dollars.
Map of the main stops during the tour
Origin and date: Bukhara, Uzbekistan, 23 May 2020
Destination and date: Almaty, Kazakhstan, 13 June 2020
Duration: 22 days
Tour Description: self-drive or seat in a vehicle adventure
Email us to start a booking process. Check out our photos above for inspiration. Read what our guests have said about their previous journeys.
- Services of a tour leader
- Using one of our Toyota Land Cruisers
- Vehicle insurance
- Daily Accommodation with breakfast
- Lunches and evening meals as stated on the final itinerary
- Tours and excursions as per final itinerary
- Supply of 2-way hand-held radios for each vehicle
- All necessary visas
- International flights (we can assist if required)
- Personal Travel Insurances (compulsory)
- Evening Meals and lunches other than those mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Personal spending such as drinks, souvenirs and sightseeing excursions
- Gratuities and tips to tour guides, porters and hotel staff
- Fuel, road tolls and traffic fines