Mongolia 2021 is a tour of contrasts. This amazing country is free from Covid-19 and thus it is safe to travel there. Steppes, deserts and lush valleys, nomad livestock herders and huge arable croplands, modern city and ancient settlements, dirt roads and new tarmac, ger camps and 4* hotels. We take you on a journey from the capital of Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar to the interesting and unknown for many people area and then back to the modern city. Expect the unexpected.
The vast steppe lands of Mongolia can be a complete surprise after starting in a modern city of Ulaanbaatar. We will see the explosive geology of an extinct volcano, serenely beautiful lakes, vast expanses of arable land under cultivation and so much more.
If you love your overland tour as much as some of our past tour participants, you will be back. And not just for the Chinggis vodka, some of the best in the world.
Please note that the price is per person in New Zealand dollars.
Map of the main stops during the tour
Start date and origin: 19 July 2021, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Finish date and destination: 08 August 2021, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Duration: 21 days
Join us on this amazing journey. Email us to start a booking process. Check out our blogs and gallery for inspiration. Read what our guests have had to say about their journeys.
- Services of a tour leader
- Using one of our vehicles
- Vehicle insurance
- Daily accommodation with breakfast
- Lunches and evening meals in as stated on the final itinerary
- Tours and excursions as per final itinerary
- International flights (we can assist if required)
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Evening meals and lunches other than those mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Personal spending such as drinks, souvenirs and etc.
- Gratuities and tips to tour guides, porters and hotel staff
- Fuel, road tolls and traffic fines