Mongolia & Central Asia 2019 is an exciting trip which is a part of a Silk Road 2019. It includes the best of Mongolia and five Stan countries including experiencing one of the epic drives of the Silk Road – the Pamir Highway – gateway to the lands of legends Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. The tour starts in Ulaanbaatar and finishes in Bukhara. The itinerary will interest many people and will be the most memorable adventure. The price is in US dollars per person.
Dates: 22 May – 29 June 2019
The tour begins in a modern boom town and capital of Mongolia. Staying in a mix of hotels and ger camps, exploring modern cities and nomadic lifestyles, travelling across deserts, steppe lands and mountains via brand new sealed tarmac and dirt roads, the contrasts are many and varied.
We will see the explosive geology of an extinct volcano, serenely beautiful lakes, vast expanses of arable land under cultivation, nomads moving from their winter to summer camps, and so much more.
If you love your overland tour as much as some of our past tour participants, you will be back. And not just for the Chinggis vodka, some of the best in the world.
After driving through Mongolia we will discover an amazing Russian Altai region, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan (experiencing the Pamir Highway) and finish in Uzbekistan.
- Services of a tour leader
- Supplying of our vehicles
- Marine insurance for vehicles
- 3rd Party vehicle Insurances for Countries as mentioned in agreement
- Daily Accommodation with breakfast
- Lunches and evening meals in as stated on the final itinerary
- Tours and excursions as per final itinerary
- International flights (we can assist if required)
- Personal Travel and Insurances (compulsory)
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance (optional)
- Evening Meals and lunches other than those mentioned as included in the itinerary
- Personal spending such as drinks, souvenirs and sightseeing excursions
- Gratuities and tips to tour guides, porters and hotel staff
- Fuel, road tolls, traffic fines and associated vehicle repairs and running costs during the journey