For the first time in the history of Overland Journeys we are able to offer a Motorhome Adventure across the vast Eurasian continent.
Over the last ten years the East of Russia has opened its doors to foreigners, the roads have improved and it’s a wonderful and exciting place to explore.
Let Overland Journeys take care of the logistics and join us with your motorhome in 2019 on the most adventurous overland possible.
Start date: 28 April 2019
Finish: 13 June 2019
The Overland Journeys tour starts in Vladivostok, Russia and finishes in Tallinn, Estonia on day 54.
The options from this point are as follows.
1. Cross the Baltic by ferry and independly tour Scandinavia and Northern Europe to the UK.
2. Travel South down through the Eastern Bloc countries and into Central Europe.
3. Travel with our Tour leaders and reposition to the UK via Warsaw, Berlin and Amsterdam.
Overland Journeys will assist you with planning your onward travel and shipping arrangements back to NZ or Australia.
- Services of a Lead vehicle, Driver and Tour Leader
- Services of a Trail vehicle, Driver and Assistant
- Russian Letter of Invitation and Visa acquisition
- Russian vehicle 3rd party Insurance
- Camp site entrance fees
- Excursions and tours as listed in the final itinerary
- Vehicle shipping costs ex NZ / Australia to Vladivostok and return from the UK
- Marine Insurance
- Flights to Vladivostok and return from Europe
- Personal travel Insurance
- All meals excluding those group meals mentioned in the final itinerary
- Comprehensive vehicle Insurance (optional)