We are excited to announce an absolutely new 4×4 self-drive and passenger tour in our own beautiful country of New Zealand! We will discover a land filled with the wonders of both the North and South Islands. This tour will be interesting even for locals. We will drive through less travelled and iconic roads, some of which local people do not know about. Our Land Cruisers are well prepared for any type of adventure and renting a vehicle is included in the tour price. If you want to use your own NZ based 4×4 vehicle special discounts apply. Contact us for more information.
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places in the world. We have almost all climate zones in the territory with a total length of about 2000 km. There are volcanos and mountain chains, large lakes and rivers, geysers and glaciers, fiords, beautiful beaches and thick forests. It is all in one country which makes it a popular tourist destination with visitors from all over the world.
While the Land of the Long White Cloud is not so big, the country provides us with a variety of interesting and challenging roads. Our tour is divided by two parts North and South Islands, 13 and 17 days respectively. You can choose to do either Island or to do a full New Zealand tour of 30 days long.
Are you excited? Ready to see and enjoy Aotearoa’s gems? Contact us today to book your adventure!
Tour description: Self-drive 4×4 vehicle / Seat in a vehicle
Tour duration and price:
- 13 days North Island only – $NZD 13,000 per couple
- 17 days South Island only – $NZD 17,000 per couple
- 30 days full New Zealand tour – $NZD 28,500 per couple
Special discounts for NZ based 4×4 vehicle owners.
- North Island only 8 September 2020 (Auckland) – 20 September 2020 (Wellington)
- South Island only 21 September 2020 (Wellington) – 07 October 2020 (Christchurch)
- Full New Zealand tour 8 September 2020 (Auckland) – 07 October 2020 (Christchurch)
- Services of a tour leader
- Vehicle Hire (Toyota Land Cruiser or Prado)
- Vehicle insurance
- Accommodation in good hotels or motels
- Breakfasts on every morning and dinners as per meal schedule
- Lunches will be tail-gate lunches on the road
- Excursions as per itinerary
- Ferry Crossing for vehicle and passengers
- Personal travel insurance
- Vehicle fuel
- Personal spending (alcohol, lunch supplies, taxis, gratuities)
- Traffic fines and road tolls
- Excess of $NZD 1,000 on vehicle insurance (includes damage to tyres and windscreen)
- Fuel, road tolls, traffic fines and associated vehicle repairs and running costs during the journey
- Excursions not on the itinerary (scenic flights, etc)