Rally Tours NZ Ltd and company director Greg Paul are pleased to confirm that the company will be the official tour operator for the WRC Rally NZ 2020 event.
Rally Tours NZ will follow our tried and true formula of past years. You can expect some exclusive viewing points and we will organise to visit a WRC team and as usual will offer optional helicopter stage viewing.
Wednesday, September 2nd
- Arrive Auckland and transfer to Auckland hotel
- Late PM Registration and Briefing with welcome dinner
Thursday, September 3rd (Auckland)
- AM transfer to Shakedown
- Return to service park for team visit and driver forum
- Ceremonial start (most likely in the city centre)
- Return to hotel
Friday, September 4th (South of Auckland)
- AM transfer to rally Stage (breakfast en route and lunch on stage)
- Transfer to a second stage (we will offer helicopter ride options today)
- Transfer back to the Super Special Stage in Auckland
- Return to hotel
Saturday, September 5th (North of Auckland)
- AM transfer to north stages (breakfast en route)
- Visit a 2nd afternoon stage before returning to the Auckland SSS
- Included dinner at the SSS tonight
- Return to hotel
Sunday September 6th (Close to Auckland and likely to be to the South East)
- Transfer to the TV and finish stages for priority viewing
- Return to the finish podium to help celebrate with the winners
- Optional tour dinner and farewell with invite to after Rally Party
This itinerary is likely to alter closer to the rally date.
We offer our usual two packages: “Gold Tour” and “Day Tour” options. Besides, new for 2020 will be a self-drive option with soft 4×4 rental option included. The self-drive convoy will be guided and cars included in the package. Limited numbers apply for this option. Please contact us for more information.
Participants for the “Gold Tour” can plan to fly into Auckland on Wednesday the 2nd September 2020 and depart Auckland on Monday 7th September.
WRC RALLY NZ 2020 “GOLD TOUR” COSTS
- $NZ 2,095 per person
Please note that the price doesn’t include accommodation. Accommodation options will be provided closer to the Rally NZ 2020 date and you will be able to purchase the complete tour package.
Early Bird Payment: Pay the full amount by 15th February and receive a 5% discount. Applies to “Gold Tour” only.
Deposit: $NZ 1,000 is required to secure a place.
- Transfers from the International Airport to our hotel on arrival
- Transport in small coaches throughout the event until Sunday night
- Services of a licensed Driver and Rally guide in each vehicle
- Welcome dinner on Wednesday night
- All event tickets (Gold Pass)
- A voucher to purchase a piece of Rally NZ merchandise
- Breakfast every morning (Thursday to Monday) either at the hotel or on the road
- Lunches on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Farewell dinner on Sunday night
- Accommodation (options will be provided later and you will be able to purchase the full tour package)
- Personal travel insurance (recommended)
- Lunch at the service park on Thursday
- Beverages at the dinners, tips, taxis, etc.
- Spending of a personal nature
WRC RALLY NZ “DAY TOUR” ONLY COSTS
Hotel to hotel, lunch, tickets and transport are included.
- $NZ 359 per person (pending available seats)
Based on interest already received this 2020 event will be popular. Get those expressions of interest in quickly.
If you are interested please complete the “registration of interest form” (click here to download). If you are going with somebody else (friends, family member, etc.) it is necessary to complete the form for each of you.
NOTES FOR WRC RALLY NZ 2020 ENTHUSIASTS
It is likely that our rally tour will be based at Manukau suburb, Auckland. We will likely use the nearby convention centre for the briefing and a dinner.
Vehicles will be small Rosa type tour coaches with a maximum of 15 seats for the rally day transport into stages. Larger coaches will be used for transfers in Auckland from the SSS to the hotel. Rally Tours NZ will have a convoy manager and trail support vehicle for emergencies.
No confirmed itinerary has been announced yet but all confirmed attendees that have paid a deposit will receive regular WRC Rally NZ newsletters from Rally Tours NZ as new information comes to hand.
Spectating opportunities may be limited unless subscribing to the official tour. These restrictions for the general public is due to strict safety requirements from the governing body.
Rally Tours NZ Ltd, the “Official Tour Operator” to WRC Rally NZ Ltd will negotiate with local farmers, and work with the organisation to secure the best view points again for 2020. Our reconnaissance for the spectator points will begin as soon as the rally route is released.
Rally Tours NZ are looking forward to hosting our rally enthusiast friends from all around the world again in 2020.
If you want to talk to our representatives please use the Contact Us link.